I ask everyone to please give at least 24hour notice while cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. I know this is not always possible but please try your best.
1. I offer text/email remind services at no cost. They also integrate with most phone calendars, so please take advantage so you do not forget appointments. Here is a nice video showing how to add to your calendar at the bottom of the page.
2. "NO SHOWS", A 100% fee is charged to the card on file. If no card is on file or is expired, then the amount is held on account and due before any new appointments can be made.
3. We require 24 Hour Notice to Cancel Your appointment. It is at the therapist discretion as to charge you for not giving 24 hour notice.
4. If you would like to dispute a no show, you must provide ample evidence that attempt was made to contact me either via PHONE, TEXT, EMAIL, or MESSAGING. If calling before or after NORMAL WORK HOURS, PLEASE LEAVE A VOICEMAIL.
5. This policy is clearly stated in my intake form on the last page and posted in my office on the door.